Florida Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyer with
Offices in Miami & Tampa Areas
Designed for individuals with overwhelming debt but important assets like a car or home, Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to restructure your debt and enter a repayment plan without having your assets liquidated or sold.
There are many benefits to a Florida Chapter 13 bankruptcy, including but not limited to:
- Your repayment plan is court approved
- Your repayment plan has taken into consideration your disposable income, and it is reasonable for you to pay
- Some debts – like credit card debt and medical bills – do not have to be paid at all under Chapter 13
- Creditor harassment will stop as soon as your bankruptcy is filed
- The threat of foreclosure and repossession will cease to exist
- You are able to keep more of your possessions
- You will be able to repay tax debts and satisfy liens
- Your mortgage interest may be reduced to 0% while you get caught up on your payments
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is an excellent option for many people, but it takes the expertise and skills of an experienced bankruptcy attorney to properly file for a Chapter 13.
As a seasoned Florida bankruptcy lawyer, I can help you ensure that all paperwork is completed properly, and that your assets are listed accurately so most – if not all – of them are exempt from liquidation.
I have offices in both Tampa and Miami and also serve the following areas in Florida:
- Key West
- Florida Keys
- Key Largo
- Fort Lauderdale
- West Palm Beach
- Naples Fort Myers
- St. Petersburg
Call me today for a consultation.